Thursday, July 8, 2010

Dream Interview: Luis Suarez

     My dream interview would have to be with Luis Suarez. I would love to interrogate him during the Uruguay v. Ghana quart-final game (1-1). Though, it can not be at any moment. It must be the second he walks off the field after being given a red card for his very historic hand ball. I dream that the atmosphere will be extremely chaotic and intense. The arena will go crazy [playing vuvuzelas and screaming], both Uruguay AND Ghanaians! I would run up to the very hysterical Suarez and get his first initial reaction to what he had just done. Since Suarez would be in a very instinctual mode and would not have a very compiled reason for why he would have committed such a play, I could possibly get the very best reply to why he'd save the ball in such a way.

1 comment:

  1. caitlin shelley
    the hand of god always will be maradonnas

    [ur video lol]

    ReplyDelete